Why this tariff?
Control your heat with just your voice
Includes a HeatSmart® and an all-new Amazon Echo, which allows you to control your heat with just your voice.
All-new Amazon Echo
With the all-new Amazon Echo, you can control your energy account, play music, read the news, set alarms and much more
Fix your prices
Fixed prices with no price rises
Check that Connect+Control2 will work for you
HeatSmart® by EDF Energy, The Netatmo Smart Thermostat, is suitable for most homes and heating systems. Before choosing the Connect+Control2 tariff, please check you have all of the following:
- For Heatsmart®, a compatible boiler and central heating system – either gas, oil, LPG or a heat pump
- Heating controls with a programmer and/or a thermostat which allows you to regulate the temperature in your home and/or to control the timing of your heating system.
- Wireless broadband router and good Wi-Fi coverage across your home
- A smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop with Android or Apple iOS (Windows and Blackberry phones are not compatible)
- Permission from your landlord if you’re renting
- Your home is in mainland UK (installation and delivery of the HeatSmart is not available in HS, KW, ZE, IM, GY, JE postcodes and the Scottish islands)
You can pay monthly or quarterly by fixed amount Direct Debit, Cash/Cheque or Direct Debit whole amount.
Paying by Direct Debit is cheaper because the unit rate is lower compared to paying by cash, cheque or prepayment.
Please refer to the unit rate tool for further information.
Connect+Control2 Feb20 is available to Dual Fuel customers with Standard and Economy 7 meters. For more complex meter types please call customer services.
This tariff is available for a limited time only and can be withdrawn from sale at any time.
Already an EDF customer?
End of tariff
We will notify you between 42 to 49 days in advance of your tariff End Date. You’ll be able to change supplier or choose a new tariff from our other available tariffs at that time. If by 29 February 2020 you haven’t either chosen a new tariff with us or notified us that you will be leaving, then you’ll automatically be transferred to our cheapest evergreen tariff available at that time for your meter type and payment method
Terms and Conditions
By switching to Connect+Control 2 Feb20 you are agreeing to our Connect+Control 2 Feb20 full tariff rules. You can access these online at any time, or request a paper copy by contacting us free on 0800 096 9000. We won't make changes to your T&C's which are to your significant disadvantage without letting you know in advance and giving you the chance to end your contract and change supplier. Whilst we have tried to summarise above the terms that we believe might reasonably be of most significant impact, all the terms within our full tariff rules are important and we appreciate that different customers may have different views as to what is of most significance to them. For this reason it is important that you read these terms and if you have any questions regarding them please let us know so we can clarify these accordingly.
Sat 8am - 2pm